The Temporary Marriage Registration Permit is for individuals associated with a Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada church who have been asked to perform a wedding in Saskatchewan and who do not have a permit with the government of Saskatchewan to do so (this will include all PAOC credential holders from districts other than Saskatchewan). All applicants need to be a PAOC Credential Holder OR a member of a PAOC Church with the written endorsement of the PAOC Pastor.
Please complete the questions below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your full name? Include all middle names.
2. What is your email address?
3. What is your full mailing address?
4. What is the full name of the bride? Include all middle names.
5. What is the groom's full name? Include all middle names.
6. What is the date of the wedding? Use numeral format (month/day/year).
7. Where will the wedding be held? Please name church, or building, home, etc. and include the town. If it is on a farm or acreage, the land location must be included.
8. What level of credential do you have? (ie. ordained, licensed, recognition of ministry, church-related, other).
9. What District do you hold credentials in?
Please have all requests for a permit submitted at least six weeks prior to the date of the wedding to allow time for processing. Permits may be denied if requested too close to the date of the wedding.